Search our Jobs
A talented and ambitious Cloud Development professional is required for a challenging and exciting role based in Central Cambridge. The successful candidate will work on a huge range of technologies making this a challenging and rewarding position with a focus on Node.JS. Working in an agile environment this position will have a focus on developing high level cloud applications and also contribute to the architecture of these solutions.
The market leading company products are managed through a cutting edge AWS system and combine a IoT network with work management solutions.
A salary of up to £65,000 plus a great working environment and a healthy benefits package is available depending on experience.
Location - Cambridge
- Management of the DevOps team
- Distribution of workloads
- Management reporting
- Technical and architectural support
- Infrastructure and software systems support
- Ensure product security best practices
- Explore opportunities with the latest technologies
What you need to have;
- HTML / CSS
- RESTful microservices
- RDBMS skills
- Any experience with AngularJS or No-SQL databases would be useful
Package and Benefits:
Base Salary – up to £65,000 + benefits
Commutable from – Peterborough, Bedford, Huntingdon, St Neots, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Stevenage, Luton, Bury St Edmunds, Harlow, Kettering
Please send your CV to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence