Search our Jobs
Electronics Technician - Music Technology
- CB24 4AE, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Electronics Technician – Music Technology
We have an extremely exciting opportunity within the music technology industry based in Cambridge for an Electronics Technician to join a market leading company. The role of the Electronics Technician will involve being responsible for the end to end process of supplier management and development, assembly, test and production through to dispatch.
The role will be to assemble to test configure, inspect and pack all our client’s products/units effectively, and to the specified quality standards for onward shipment to customers. The successful candidate will also assist with prototype building and new build procedures.
The post holder will need to have sound electro-mechanical assembly skills, the operator should be comfortable with chassis, wiring, PCB installations. Along with that the successful candidate should be comfortable in the use of crimp tools, wire strippers, electric hand tools and soldering stations.
Responsibilities / Skills required:
- Skilled in the use of hand tools and be experienced with crimping and wire forming standards;
- Basic electronic understanding and good component identification skills
- Good understanding of ESD precautions and now to apply ESD knowledge in production environment
- Able to follow written or verbal instruction and produce high quality results from that instruction
- PC literacy and be comfortable using Excel, Word, Outlook and internal MRP systems to a basic level.
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Who will suit the role?
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent Electronics or Mechanical Engineering graduate who has some good experience within an electronics or production technician role.
Salary / Benefits:
Basic salary of up to £25,000 + Private healthcare
Cambridge, commutable from Peterborough, Bedford and Bury St Edmunds
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Based in Cambridge